How can we help?

We all know that there are times our elderly & disabled may need a little help when undergoing an emergency or crisis. We offer financial assistance to help with utility bills like light, water or gas to prevent disconnection.

We can also help with rent or rent deposits to prevent eviction. We also help purchase necessary 1-time medicines, necessary medical equipment like walkers, shower chairs, etc., and can help with a donation of incontinence supplies, and other personal medical necessities.

What do you need to Bring?

All financial assistance is provided on a one-time per year basis and is based on an emergency or crisis. There is an application to fill & a criteria to meet. Assistance is also limited to availability of funds. We will ask for picture ID, a utility bill for proof of residency and proof of benefits, or income.